Water Soluble Masking Tapes, also known as Solder Wave Tapes, have poly-vinyl alcohol backing, which is water soluble and a synthetic water soluble adhesive. They are designed to mask gold fingers on printed circuit boards during wave soldering.
These Water Soluble Masking Tapes leave no adhesive residue after removal. They have a low static charge upon liner release and when taping the board. Humidity extremes do not affect tape properties.
- Automotive sensor and manifolds
- Fiber Optics Cable
- High temperature powder coating
- Insulating circuit boards
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Wave soldering during circuit board assembly